It’s been a long time since I’ve written about Tiny Farm. I tweet about it now and then though, especially when I have screenshots to post. 😀
There’s really not much to talk about since most things are straightforward, but there’s something I noticed in the village I was previously a part of — it seemed like some members didn’t know how to accumulate Village Scores.
In that village, we never made the Weekly Village Goal. There was only about 7 or so members and I think 2 of them weren’t around most of the time. Active members would have had to come up with about 1,000 points each and I don’t think anyone ever got past 600. The majority didn’t even complete the Individual Daily Goal.
In contrast, the current village I’m in blows past the weekly goal with ease since most members meet the their daily goals.
So what are the ways to build up Village Score points? The question mark next to the Weekly Village Goal header in the image above provides a breakdown. Otherwise, a general list can be found in the Village FAQ that can be accessed through the Notice button.
Here’s the screencap of the details found in the Village FAQ:
One can easily gain a Village Score of 70+ per day by doing the following:
- Check in at your village. It’ll net you 10 points. To do this, tap on the tab with the sheep icon left of the Weekly Village Goal box.
- Visit 15 or more neighbours and give love to their animals. (You can get more chances to visit by using the Heroic Dairy Cow’s skill.) Each love given will add 3 to your daily goal gauge.
- Harvest from the Village Field or Village Fishing Boat. You can purchase them in the store on their respective maps. I don’t recall the cost of either one but they should be fairly affordable. Each crop or fish requires 3 hours wait time. Note: For the Village Fishing Boat, the amount of points awarded increase with each boat upgrade. The maximum is 12 points.
- Play the Safari or Mystery Cave mini games at least 3 times a day. I always do the Safari 6 times every day since it’s been upgraded to max level which brings the cooldown down to 8 hours. The first time is free and the second and third times are 3000 Gold and 10,000 Gold respectively. You will get 5 points per play.
- If you have many eggs saved up, you may consider hatching eggs as well. 3 points are given for each one hatched.