These are just some things I want to or don’t want to see. XD
- Fat Chocobo familiar.
- More cactuars, especially the Afro one from Lightning Returns, as enemies and familiars.
- Guest characters from main FF titles to assist in battles. They could appear as summons. If they were to be battle companions, I can only see it working if SquEnix makes enemies tougher to accommodate a 2-person fight or if they join only during boss fights. It’d be kind of a waste if it were the latter though.
- World Boss event! Everyone can join in beating it up!!
- More creativity in map progression. So far, it’s all beat up x-amount of monsters or kill specific monsters for key items to unlock routes.
- Stamina requirement adjustment. Maybe have them scale with user level? The ones that need 20 – 22 are way too costly even at level 30.
- HIgher frequency of 3-star card drops on Normal difficulty once a 2-star card of a monster has undergone a class change.
More events with unlimited stamina! Mobius Day was great~! ^____^ Collaborations with other studios! I kind of want a Terra Battle x Mobius Final Fantasy~
- Teleport traps. Actually, my hate for these come from games that were in isometric view or just in mazes where you can’t see the entire area or map easily. It may not be as bad if you were tossed around on the world map in Mobius.
- Echo familiars. The ratio is always like 6:3 against other familiars.
- A rental card page full of Cait Sith. I know I’m partly to blame since I followed a ton of users that have that as their rental card but come on, they shouldn’t cycle so many of them in at once (including those from people I don’t follow). I guess it’d be a lot of work to write a code that could check duplicates per page.
I’ll add to this post when I think of more. :3
Edit on October 11th: Whoa. Some of my wants came true! *___* I crossed out that Square Enix actually added. For the Mobius Day one, the 8th of every month has been selected as Mini Mobius Day where players enjoy a top-off in stamina as well as additional stamina plus some other perks for 24 hours.