I don’t have much to write about which is why it’s been quiet around here lately. I got a 3DS XL last Saturday during the Black Friday (or like Black few days :P) sale at Toys R Us as it was $30 off. So far, it doesn’t seem all that special although I do love the bigger screen size. Not crazy about how easy it is to move the volume button up or down though.
Anyway, I finally managed to get all the Pokemon for the Pokedex 3D. XD Well, I would have gotten them regardless of whether or not I upgraded to the XL but it’s just something to mention. XD
Check out the cruddy photos~~
I do wish there were more cute Pokemon. 😦 A good amount of these are meh or just plain ugly. If I ever continue with Pokemon Conquest, I wanna make an army of Swadloon. It’s so adorable! I love its grumpy, indifferent expression. ^o^~
Oh yeah, a reason I wanted to get a 3DS XL was so that I could continue playing Kingdom Hearts 3D. 😛 I just refuse to play that game on a small screen. It’s so much more comfortable on the XL now that it’s much easier to see the details and the environment. :E
The game could have used more cute Dream Eaters! Kind of sucked that most of them were just palette swaps with little variations in design. I would have preferred less spirits and enemies over that.
Disjointed thoughts about KH3D:
- For the longest time, I didn’t know that petting and poking DE at certain spots triggered a change in disposition! I was using a wiki on IGN until I found this: http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997779-kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance/faqs/64749 Somewhat annoyed that the BradyGames guide book didn’t include this information but that’s to be expected because they never have everything. 😛 If I wanted a thorough guide, I would have gotten the Ultimania but since I’m not playing a Kingdom Hearts game in Japanese for once, there wasn’t much point.
- I really doubt I’m going to create all the spirits. … Or maybe I will but I just won’t raise them all to their max potential or max affinity.
- I have a habit of rotating out a spirit if I completed its ability link board. It makes boss battles interesting when you have no HP Boosts or anything. 😛
- Aiming for the “all treasures found” trophy. So far, I got 100% on the first 4 worlds and currently working on The Country of Musketeers.
- Got 6 trophies so far. Need one more + the questions at the end and then I’ll have access to the secret video that I already watched online already! XD This will mark the first time I unlocked a secret vid. Whee~!
- Re: secret movie: Playing on Beginner sounds punishing since you need 13 trophies? Eew.
- Flick Rush is quite fun but I suck at it. 😦
- I wish there weren’t Dives that involved defeating giant boss-like enemies.
I suppose this is enough for now. Hopefully, I’ll have something else to write about next time. ^^