– Ooh. Finally! A No. 90 Dark Note! I’m probably gonna trip all over the place. XD ……….. And the game gives me some stupid simple pattern for Zanarkand. 9__9 Perfect Chained the thing on first try.
But the Movement is “level” 71! Let’s see how crazy it is.
– Of course the BMS had to have a billion slide triggers. 9__9
– Oh dear lord. I wanted No. 90 and above but not accompanied with a Mv. that was as high!
– HOLY CRUD. The slide triggers rotated at the beginning of the FMS! WTF? Still S-ranked the thing though.
– AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. So did the ones in the BMS. GODDAMN.
– Bloody hell. This particular pattern for Battle to the Death always destroys me. I somehow managed a B though.
– Wahaha. Most of the BMS Ultimate Scores kill me. FMS are okei though. I just ignore the EMS altogether. :3
– The Man with the Machine Gun Expert Score is not what I expected. It’s not particularly hard but the pattern seems a bit more suited for Ultimate. I dread to see what the Ultimate looks like.
……… *is curious*
Haha. HP bar is completely gone after the Feature Zone. XD
– Wow. Shame. I’ve never gotten an A before on Awakening Expert Score before. (I only played it once. :B)
– Hate the EMSs so much.
– Unlocking the Expert Scores for the Series Courses for fun but I kind of refuse to play One-Winged Angel again.
– Baaawww. Stupid FFVIII EMS Expert. That was the first time I didn’t get an Extended Version. 😡 I wish I wasn’t so distracted by the ballroom dance. I love FMV so much. ^^
– Cid’s so cute. ^o^
– Finally managed to get from a C straight to an A for the damn tune. Playing along with the demo helped.
– Haha. Almost died on the Ultimate Score. Still got a B somehow.
– Defiers of Fate EMS Expert is difficult for me. My timing’s usually off at the left corner sliders for the reason which result in a lot of Bad grades. Ultimate is actually much easier. X___x;