This post will be updated throughout the day with various thoughts~!
Huh. It’s actually easier to deal with hyphens than bullets since I don’t have to fight with the buggy WordPress system when editing lists.
– The character unlock system is insanely annoying. I believe Square will make a sequel and when they do, I hope the unlock system or at least shard collecting won’t be so random and time-consuming.
– Got Rydia this super early morning. I need one more female character to make an all-female team. Er, is Shantotto female? *checks wiki* Well then! I guess I can make that team now. I still want Faris though. I got one more Crimson Shard. I still feel kind of goofy thinking that she was Edgar. XD
– I actually kind of want every version of Cid.
– My first and will probably be my only all critical clear. Didn’t bother with the Stoic Bonus. Maybe I’ll do it one day:
– I’ll probably be taking a break from the game for a bit. Kind of burnt out from constantly playing the same songs over and over and over. Going back to Taiko no Tatsujin DS 3 instead. I think Theatrhythm should have played like the game’s RPG mode more. Or maybe at least had a little RPG/adventure mode instead of just the Chaos Shrine. Lookee~: Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Dororon! Yokai! Daikessen! Walkthrough – Part 1.