Edit on November 10th, 2012: Removed all links to Kairospot threads because they no longer exist. Here’s why: https://koukoupuffs.net/2012/10/26/the-exodus-at-kairospot/
Been playing the heck out of Oh! Edo Towns (again) for the sake of contributing to the Kairospot forums. Ironically, I won’t be the one handling the guide for the site. 😄
Anyway, there’s a heap of info there already for anyone who’s stuck. We’ve got:
- The Combo list
- The Building list
- Craft list
- Info and guide (more like discussions about the Japanese version. There’s 8 pages so far and most of it is on-topic so lots of reading material for everyone!)
Of course, we’re always looking for tips and fellow Kairosoft fans to talk to so if you haven’t registered already, please do! 😀
Oh yeah, the purpose of this post wasn’t to pimp my work and the forums but rather, to do a silly little bit of complaining~! Muhuhu!
I’ve noticed some minor errors here and there in the game and wanted to point them out. >:3
- The descriptions for some of the Travelers in the Traveler List are cut off — i.e. the sentences don’t finish.
- The Rice Shop shows that it will cause Appeal to deplete but people walk out of it with the “Skill Down” speech balloon above their heads instead.
- Customers of the Camera Shop come out with a “Apl Down” speech balloon over their heads. I guess Kairosoft mixed up the Rice and Camera Shops.
- If your taxes are the same as they are the previous year, the message is “The domain’s total Yield is the same as last year: < 1 > Let’s try to do better next year!” I take it the < 1 > is supposed to call the previous Yield year’s value in the code.
Yeah, I guess we should be happy that they even put out a new game in English. 😄
Also, I have a video to share! 😀