Instead of reuploading a ton of screenshots and regurgitating things that I already posted at my Tumblr blog, I’m going to link to some of them. ^^
- All the Pictlogica FF cards that can be obtained for use in Mobius FF ^o^~
- Infinite Arena is still infinite annoyance.
- My Pictlogica FF Wal card. ^^;;;;
- Random babbles about Pictlogica FF.
- More Pictlogica FF cards and Unity-chan~!
- I’m a dork when it comes to teleporting around the map. =__=
- Jealous of the player that’s below me in rank because he’s got both Locke and Balthier. TT
- Completed the Infinite Arena. Good riddance!
- Cloud in Pictlogica style. ^-^
- Finally evolved my Hunter into the Survivor!
- Balthier, Pictlogica style! ^o^
- Completed both difficulties of Side Story Chapter 1~!
- Stupid locks in Side Story Chapter 2 Hard. >:(
- Survivor colour scheme is nice. ^^
- That bloody lock that requires 999 jewels can finally be closed.
- Omega is the boss in the new Battle Tower Event!
- Beat my personal best from last tower event~ :3
- Got Pictlogica Vivi!
- Progress in The Den of Chaos (カオスの魔窟)! – I was taking my newly-minted Survivor for a spin. :3 He’s doing well so far!
Now for more images from the Omega tower event~! ^^ Note: There are some spoiler images from the cutscene that plays after you reach the 50th floor.
Lots happened during these few days yet I’ll only select some things to talk about. :D But first! A gallery of screencaps and then I’ll expand on some of them. ^^ Read More…
At last! A new bonus map but what’s this!? Only 4 areas??
There’s a good reason for the tiny map — the rewards are really big! (Please excuse the pun.) The Skill Seed multiplier can exceed 100! The experience received may be way over 10,000 per area!! Chests that contain 1000 of each element can be found!!! And most of the all, the Gigantuar cards offer a lot of Gil, EXP, and maintains high success rate when levelling Skill Seeds!!!! One of them is even a class change material card!!!!!
Am I exaggerating? No! See below for some of my screenshots. ^^~ (I’ll lay off on the exclamation marks so don’t worry.)
Each month, I turn on my PS3 to nab the free PS Plus games, and while I’m in the store, I decide to check out what’s new in terms of themes and avatars because I’m one of the few people out there that like them and may even spend money to purchase ones I like.
It is disheartening that the quality of the avatars found on the US and Canada stores has dramatically degraded over time. I’m unsure if other countries outside of Japan have also seen an influx of these, but if you haven’t then you should count your blessings.
ATTENTION! This is not a walkthrough! These questions will not cover the plot, strategies on defeating certain enemies, what the best cards, best decks, or jobs are, or list every single card and their details. It’s a straight up, basic list of frequently asked questions.
This FAQ is meant for players that are:
- just starting out in the game, or
- already playing the game
Please note that when I write “card”, I mean “ability card”. Also, I refer to cards used for class change/evolution as “material cards”.
If there are any errors, please correct me! ^^ Feel free to ask your own questions in comments. :D I’ll add them (with credit) if they fit the theme of this guide. ^.^;