I’m too lazy to write much about the game so it’ll mostly be of photos and screencaps. XD
I bought the bundle that comes with the New 3DS because I wanted the Isabelle faceplate a lot. ^^ I actually have no need for another handheld since I already own the original 3DS and the XL. Some of the new features of this new iteration is nice though, I guess. Truthfully, I’d much rather have the New 3DS XL but it doesn’t support cover plates. :( Read More…
Please refrain from making “This didn’t work for me.” comments since this is not a sure-fire solution. It was one that solved the issue for MY device (which, for the record, is an iPad mini 2 running iOS 8.3 on jailbreak) so I figure I’d share this.
About 2 days ago, all the buttons for the apps waiting to be updated in the App Store flickered from Update to Open the moment I switched to the Updates screen. Some Google searching yielded results that suggested to move to another menu, turn off wifi, return to Updates and quickly tap on the Update button next to an app immediately before it changed back to Open.
While this did work, the apps refused to update; the usual circle with a blue square in the middle that should have appeared just ended up as an empty circle that wouldn’t move. To make matters worse, after I closed the App Store and re-opened it, the apps showed they were updated. However, looking at their version number in iFile (a file manager app for jailbroken devices) showed that no update actually occurred. :/
Other suggestions like turn on automatic updates, log out and log back in either App Store or iCloud, rebooting the device all DID NOT WORK.
What did work was changing the system language to another language and then back to English. It’s crazy, I know, but I verified the version number of the app I selected to test after the update and it was correct (re: most recent version).
See also: http://koukoupuffs.net/2014/10/12/problem-apps-on-ios-app-store-wont-update/ and its comments from other users for potential solutions if the above doesn’t work for you.
It’s just a slew of screenshots for now. I’ll add some text below the gallery tomorrow.
Edit: Commentary has been added. Read More…
Instead of reuploading a ton of screenshots and regurgitating things that I already posted at my Tumblr blog, I’m going to link to some of them. ^^
- All the Pictlogica FF cards that can be obtained for use in Mobius FF ^o^~
- Infinite Arena is still infinite annoyance.
- My Pictlogica FF Wal card. ^^;;;;
- Random babbles about Pictlogica FF.
- More Pictlogica FF cards and Unity-chan~!
- I’m a dork when it comes to teleporting around the map. =__=
- Jealous of the player that’s below me in rank because he’s got both Locke and Balthier. TT
- Completed the Infinite Arena. Good riddance!
- Cloud in Pictlogica style. ^-^
- Finally evolved my Hunter into the Survivor!
- Balthier, Pictlogica style! ^o^
- Completed both difficulties of Side Story Chapter 1~!
- Stupid locks in Side Story Chapter 2 Hard. >:(
- Survivor colour scheme is nice. ^^
- That bloody lock that requires 999 jewels can finally be closed.
- Omega is the boss in the new Battle Tower Event!
- Beat my personal best from last tower event~ :3
- Got Pictlogica Vivi!
- Progress in The Den of Chaos (カオスの魔窟)! – I was taking my newly-minted Survivor for a spin. :3 He’s doing well so far!
Now for more images from the Omega tower event~! ^^ Note: There are some spoiler images from the cutscene that plays after you reach the 50th floor.